nslu2 does not start - hw error

When pressing the power button on my nslu2 I can hear a "click" inside
the device and the power button lights up briefly. Then it's dead
again. After repeating this several times (up to, say, 20 times), the
device starts. When it's running I can issue a reboot command without
problems.

I have tried with two different voltage adapters and the results are
the same. I'm guessing something is about to give up on the inside of
the nslu2. Is there something anyone knows that can be done about
this?

TIA
Björn