Intel SS400-E Redboot Help Pls

Hello all

I am a newbie to Linux and lists so please be gentle. I have an
SS4000-e that I ran fisi init on following another thread. Now I no
longer have all the files associated with this device installed
anymore. Does anybody have the files that I need to rebuild the
Redboot folder and specific instructions on how to do this? I have
searched and searched but have had no luck to date. I hope I am in the
right place and someone is willing to help me out.

Thanx in advance