Re: [Arm-netbook] "Great China's Firewall" blocking access to A10 SoC

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton wrote:
Analogue video out is something that I'm using on my i.MX
board, and is nice to have.

 oh right, ok.  hm, can you check something for me?  can you find out
if the following connectors fit into 53mm?

 micro-hdmi
 micro-sd
 micro usb-otg
 3.5mm audio
 {insert video jack}

No chance.

otherwise, apologies: it'll just have to be on an unpopulated
expansion header (with all the other things that don't fit).

Composite video for SD TV-Out would be absolutely fine on a pair of 0.1" header pins. Audio would be fine on headers too. I would be a bit concerned about doing HD component video on pin headers, though it might work - but I don't have any need for that, fortunately.

Cheers,  Phil.