Re: [Arm-netbook] "Great China's Firewall" blocking access to A10 SoC

On Monday, 7 November 2011 08:53:29 Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton wrote:

> * RAM: we're going for the full 2gb.  the little factory is finding
> out if the full 2gb of RAM is in fact properly supported.  the
> hardware supports 2gb RAM, but because nobody has done anything other
> than 512mb not even the SoC people know if it does 2gb!  amazing :)

2GB would be very nice.

>  * the usual EOMA/PCMCIA interfaces: SATA-II, 10/100 Ethernet, USB2,
> I2C, 24-pin LCD-out and 16 pins GPIO

Can we have 1Gbps Ethernet?

At least 2 SATA ports. I'd like to be able to mirror drives.

Probably too early for USB3 but I'll ask anyway. :-)

--

Philippe

------
The trouble with common sense is that it is so uncommon.
<Anonymous>