Suggestion for ARM related summits at Linaro Connect Q4.11 (co-hosted with UDS-P)

Hey all,

As we're having the Linaro Connect Q4.11 together with UDS-P, would
like to know if there is any special topic it'd be useful to cover as
a summit there.

Any ARM related topics that might be related with cross-distro
collaboration or just related with Ubuntu/Debian should fit.

Some suggestions:
 - Arm Hard Float Port
 - Next steps for Multiarch at Ubuntu/Debian
 - Ubuntu ARM images discussion (Linaro hwpacks and Ubuntu spice seeds)
 - Minimal image support (Ubuntu core discussions)
 - 3D Support at ARM (GL ES x OpenGL)

I know Steve McIntyre is trying to have an ARM summit at Plumbers, so
we can also propose a similar summit to continue the discussions at
Connect/UDS too, depending on the feedback from Plumbers.

Thanks,
--
Ricardo Salveti de Araujo