Re: My progress on armhf

On Tue, Aug 23, 2011 at 01:30:06PM +0200, Arnaud Patard wrote:
> it looks important but it's not that important. It's fixing the build
> when DEBUG_LL is enabled, so just disable it and it'll build. I'm not
> even sure that DEBUG_LL is working correctly on mx53.

Oh.  Wouldn't it have been nice to make that description a bit clearer
then?  I read that commit to mean that the build was simply broken
without this fix. :)

Of course the fact that there doesn't appear to be SATA support in
Linus's tree yet for the MX53 could be a problem.  I haven't checked
all the drivers yet to see what else is missing.  Obviouslly the da90xx
(whatever it is) is missing to which takes out a lot of features as well.

--
Len Sorensen