Re: My progress on armhf

Lennart Sorensen <lsorense <at> csclub.uwaterloo.ca> writes:
> Freescale's ubuntu kernel has 767 patches on top of 2.6.35.3 which to
> me is just insane.

Right, I've also been looking at that.  They do have a git tree as well.  I'm
not sure if the patches are extracted from the git tree, or if the git tree is
built from the patches.  One gotcha with that kernel is that it doesn't have the
select4 syscall which breaks some Debian things; you might want to backport that.

> A lot of that appears to have gone upstream to
> Linus's tree by now

That's interesting.  Is this being discussed somewhere, or did you work it out
by poking around in Linus' tree?  (I'm curious as to whether it has gone from
FSL to Linux via Linaro, or not.)

Cheers,  Phil.