Re: small error (?) in sheeva install guide

* Laurent Lesage <laurent@lesagepono.be> [2011-08-20 11:28]:
> The card works well on linux (fdisk, mkfs, e2fsck, normal usage). It's a
> brand new kingston 8GB 100x. So I suppose the problem comes from uboot?
> I could try the DENX uboot. Does someone have a good experience with the
> SD/HC card support with DEXN?

Can you post the error message, or better yet, the full boot log.

> And if I want to use the DENX, is there a way to dowload it as binary or
> do I have to compile from source?

There's a u-boot binary in Debian now; see these instructions to upgrade:
http://www.cyrius.com/journal/debian/kirkwood/sheevaplug/mainline-uboot

--
Martin Michlmayr
http://www.cyrius.com/