Re: I can't make my NSLU2 boot with Debian squeeze (nor any other release for that matter) :(

Thank you Phil and Gordon for your replies,

I can't quote them now (I thought I  was  subscribed  to  the  list  but
evidently I was not - now I should be).

At any rate: what I tried first was the lenny installer - but  it  would
break the ssh connection just the same. But now that I think of it, I am
going through an old netgear DG814 router whose firmware is know to drop
tcp connections (and thus ssh) from time to time -  so  if  Gordon  says
that the lenny installer has been used successfully several times,  then
the reasons for the ssh drops must be somewhere  else,  probably  in  my
router. I will now try to get a better setup and report back - if at all
interesting.

Thanks again,

nicb

--