Re: fpc build problems on some debian armel buildds

Hi,

2011/7/1 Hector Oron <hector.oron@gmail.com>:

> I'll upload this
> binaries at this time unless you state the contrary.

Instead of this, I have given back (trigger a rebuild) the package, as
it was only built once at the end of may.
Second, if the error reproduces again try to add more diagnostics code
around the test, check alignment, environment, trace it, etc...
Third, attempt a build on a porterbox (abel or agricola), if the build
fails on buildd, but builds on porterbox manually 100% of the time, it
can probably be uploaded to the archive. But we should keep chasing
the problem.

Best regards,
--

<free spam>
-- Would you like to make a donation for Debian Conference?
   ** http://debconf11.debconf.org/payments.xhtml **
</free spam>