Von: Jeff Hoogland
Gesendet: Dienstag, 14. Juni 2011 05:48
An: debian-arm@lists.debian.org
Betreff: Setting up a Build System for ARMEL packages

Howdy All,

I was wondering what is the best way to set up for building ARMEL packages? I've got an N900 and I've got an Android tablet in the mail - it is simplest to just build on those systems themselves or will it be better in the long run to get some sort of build system going on my plain old laptop?

I've spent the last couple days trying to get a QEMU working but kept running into various road blocks. I finally got a chroot ARM environment setup with QEMU, however when I try to run dpkg-depcheck -d I get and strace failure and a QEMU failure message.

Thanks in advance for any pointers/advice.
--
~Jeff Hoogland
Thoughts on Technology, Tech Blog