Re: armel D-I build faillure (orion5x_network-console)

Am Montag, den 09.05.2011, 12:59 +0200 schrieb Christian PERRIER:
> Quoting Martin Michlmayr (tbm@cyrius.com):

> By the way, I use this opportunity to mention that Joey already said a
> couple of times he would be happy to drop builds on his machine in
> favor of an autobuilder. It probably "just" needs someone with the
> required knowledge and access to setup a daily build of D-I on the arm
> autobuilder.
>
> Is there someone who would be ableto do this among the ARM porters?
>
> PS: we have the same wish for i386 daily builds, actually.
Please could you declare this wish for i386 daily builds further in detail?

What are the requirements for this person you seek?

I was a HP-UX System Administrator in the past, have some knowledge
about Debian, Linux from Scratch and Gentoo... also.

Would this help and will be okay?

Peter