Re: Please rebuild robustbase and then fportfolio

Hi Hector,

Thanks for the follow-up.

On 23 February 2011 at 18:49, Hector Oron wrote:
| Hi,
|
| 2011/2/22 Dirk Eddelbuettel <edd@debian.org>:
|
| > Could someone please schedule a rebuild of robustbase on armel, followed by a
| > rebuild of fportfolio on armel?
|
| That has been done.

Very well, and I can see indeed see the robustbase build status on

  https://buildd.debian.org/build.cgi?pkg=robustbase

Now, will fportfolio now attempt an auto-rebuild, or does someone need to
schedule a WB for it?

Dirk

--
Dirk Eddelbuettel | edd@debian.org | http://dirk.eddelbuettel.com