LEDs on a Sheevaplug

Hi fellows,

this is a question partly out of cusiosity: What do the LEDs on a
Sheevaplug mean?
It's an eSata model and running Debian Squeeze, if that matters.
I'm ever-so-slightly worried since I have red and blue lighted now and I
think I remember that it used to be blue and green when I was still just
toying around with the preinstalled Ubuntu. Debian appears to work fine,
though.

However, I have a little problem with uboot. When powering the plug up,
it does not boot cleanly, the process seems to hang somewhere in uboot.
Connecting the serial console gives a message of "unknown command",
followed by a string of strange characters.
Pressing Enter gives a "Marvell>>"-Prompt and entering "boot" then
reliably launches Debian from my SD card.
Reboots from within Debian or resets from within uboot work reliably to
autoboot Debian.

Any ideas?

cu, Sven