How to boot Debian from NFS server on SheevaPlug?

Hi,

booting Debian on a Sheevaplug from MMC card or USB disk is described by Martin Michlmayr
on hs from ttp://www.cyrius.com/debian/kirkwood/sheevaplug/
This method works flawlessly.

However, I'm trying to install Debian on an NFS server (and maybe need booting the initial kernel from a TFTP server).
Googling gives many pages that reveal part of the solution, but I did not find a complete solution.
Especially the uboot environment parameters are not always described (completely).

Does anybody in this group have a configuration that boots a SheevaPlug from NFS (and TFTP) and is willing to share this information?

Regards

Ger Kersten