Re: Install debian squeeze on sheeva plug

Hi Martin,
I installed Debian on my SheevaPlug by manual method and it has run for 6 months without problem. but I found that the base system is 5.0.4 (Lenny, 2010-06-13). Do I need another base system for Squeeze or they just have differences in kernel/ramdisk/apt-source ? may I ask where I can get the base system for Squeeze?

Thanks and rgds,
DH.
Sorry for my English.

On Thu, Oct 28, 2010 at 1:51 PM, Martin Michlmayr <tbm@cyrius.com> wrote:
* Sander <sander@humilis.net> [2010-10-28 07:25]:
> > fails. Can anyone offer a suggestion as to what I should try next?
>
> How about sending the way it fails and the error to the list ;-)

Indeed.  Please look around /var/log too.

--
Martin Michlmayr
http://www.cyrius.com/