Re: emacs-snapshot for arm

After some blind hacking, I've managed to build armel debs[1] of
emacs-snapshot for sid.

The URL in the footnote is NOT a repository. I have not even signed the
debs. It's binary only upload. Problems are probably my own so please
report them here before notifying Romain.

There is a problem with Gnus and the -nox version which has been
reported to the gnus mailing list[2]. I'm not sure if it is a bug. I've
installed emacs-snapshot (with the attendant dependencies on a bunch of
graphical libraries which I have no use for on a Sheevaplug) as a
work-around.

HTH.

Footnotes:
[1]  http://hcoop.net/~alephnull/emacs-snapshot-arm/
[2]  http://article.gmane.org/gmane.emacs.gnus.general/69943

--
Alok

Horse sense is the thing a horse has which keeps it from betting on people.
		-- W. C. Fields