Re: emacs-snapshot for arm
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: emacs-snapshot for arm
- From: email@example.com (Alok G. Singh)
- Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2010 21:16:24 +0530
- Message-id: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <email@example.com> <AANLkTinWX0+Tx+-ZXzrw-JYHDukHN+vR3n=LG51TusMb@mail.gmail.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <AANLkTikDDuP-=iSfcxaJ=PypPCmN2PCwC+UxxD8skqDh@mail.gmail.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
After some blind hacking, I've managed to build armel debs of
emacs-snapshot for sid.
The URL in the footnote is NOT a repository. I have not even signed the
debs. It's binary only upload. Problems are probably my own so please
report them here before notifying Romain.
There is a problem with Gnus and the -nox version which has been
reported to the gnus mailing list. I'm not sure if it is a bug. I've
installed emacs-snapshot (with the attendant dependencies on a bunch of
graphical libraries which I have no use for on a Sheevaplug) as a
Horse sense is the thing a horse has which keeps it from betting on people.
-- W. C. Fields