Re: Seeking machines for nightly builds of ITK

On Sun, 2010-08-15 at 23:11 -0500, Steve M. Robbins wrote:
> On Tue, Aug 03, 2010 at 02:40:15PM -0400, Hector Oron wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > 2010/8/3, Steve M. Robbins <steve@sumost.ca>:
> > > The insighttoolkit package is a large and active code base.  They use
> > > a system of nightly build/test on a variety of machines [1] to ensure
> > > that the code works on all supported platforms.
> >
> > Might be http://gcc.gnu.org/wiki/CompileFarm helpful for you?
>
> Thanks for the pointer.  However, what I need is a Debian machine
> running unstable that is kept reasonably up-to-date; i.e. the packages
> are updated to lastest in unstable at least every 2 weeks.
>
> The GCC compile farm doesn't appear to provide me that.

Hi,

You could try to open a project on powerdevelopper.org:

http://www.powerdeveloper.org/

They have an arm board donation program to developpers:

http://projects.powerdeveloper.org/program/imx515

They gave boards to the compile farm so the program is real :).

If this fail, I can try to upgrade one arm machine of
the farm to fit your needs.

Sincerely,

Laurent
http://gcc.gnu.org/wiki/CompileFarm