Debian Install on MyBook World (White Light Edition)

Hi guys,
I'm trying to get Debian working on my NAS which is a WD MyBook World (White Light Edition). A similar project was already done for the first version of MyBook World based on the  OXE800 chipset but the second version is based on the OXE810 chipset so it's not compatible. My Linux experience is not great but I'm willing to learn and experiment and frankly said I don't know where to start. So can you help me with the basic steps to get this project started. What are the things I need to have or learn to get this project off the ground? Thanks!

This what /proc/cpuinfo says:
Processor       : ARM926EJ-S rev 5 (v5l)
BogoMIPS        : 183.09
Features        : swp half thumb fastmult edsp java
CPU implementer : 0x41
CPU architecture: 5TEJ
CPU variant     : 0x0
CPU part        : 0x926