Re: Thecus N2100 recovery

Do you know what firmware you had before installing debian?
AFAIK with 2.1.05 booting via redboot was supported.

BTW: You got an ARP response.... So redboot (or something else)
initializes ethernet. I'm asking because for my Thecus N2100, I usually
needed more than one attempt to get into redboot. If that fails, the
serial console is a sure way to fix it....

(If your firmware is too old, you can also load the original one into RAM,
boot it and then "flash" it through the web interface. This way you can
upgrade Redboot, if you want.)

coldtobi