qt embedded for arm

Hi!

I have small experience in writting code for arm processors. Now I want
to write a small application using Qt GUI for a arm9 processor.

I have problems to compile the source for Qt and I want to know whether
I need to compile it or if is everything available for doing that.

If I need to compile it can anyone tell me which packages I need.

If everything available can anyone tell me wich packages I need

CU

  Michael

--
    ,''`.