Re: Managed to brick my sheevaplug -- not getting any serial output

Just wanted to update for completeness.

Got my plug working again using the Installer v1.0, while running from Ubuntu. Several people did mention that while running from windows they ran into issues as well. Apparently the FTDI drivers (at least on Windows 7) isn't exactly reliable from what I can tell...

Btw, great work on the installer. Very good instructions...

Thanks a lot for all your help.