Re: Yet another [cross] installer

Hello Luke,

  Thanks for the comments, really interesting stuff :-)

> so the question comes down to this: whom do you serve?  do you serve
> yourself, or do you serve others, who have less skill with computers
> than yourself?

  Today I work on free software for learning...
  I think it has always been like that, always but the time I got paid
to do some free software linux kernel stuff at a XXX company which
never released their code in public (I left the company, but that was
not main reason). An yes, paid work moves free software.

>  tracking those links... http://www.g-netbook.com/GL-780F.html HA!
> well cool, thank you hector, that's exactly the sort of machines i'm
> looking for - you are a star.  weird 1024x576 screen, never ever heard
> of a 1024x576 LCD before, but... thank you.

More info. After we ask (many times) for sources, we even had to CC
gpl-violations.org (just CC somehow put some pressure in them), they
published their rootfs code (Gentoo based), but kernel (linux),
bootloader (uboot) have never been released.

Kind regards,
--
 Héctor Orón