Debian Installer on Sheevaplug failing

HI,

I am following Martin Michlmayr's excellent instructions for installing Squeeze on the Sheevaplug. I am using TFTP and trying to install on to an SD card.

I have tried 4 times using two different 4GB SD cards.

Every time, the installer fails "deep" into the the installation process. It usually fails in the "Extracting" phase but one time it made it all the way to the "Configuring Package Manager" phase before failing.

Any tips?

Also, I can no longer boot from NAND. Any tips for re-enabling that?

Thanks,
Mark