Edit of /target/usr/share/initramfs-tools/hooks/flash_kernel_set_root

Hello, I’m trying to install debian on a Qnap ts-219p and was just wonder what exactly I need to modify in this file. I pondered it for an hour last night but my understanding of bash commands are not so good at the moment. I have everything working including the raid partitioning up to this point. Any help would be really appreciated, P.S. I’m following this guide

http://www.cyrius.com/debian/kirkwood/qnap/ts-219/install.html

Many Thanks,

William Hyland