Re: CT-PC89E (s3c6410 netbook) - 8.9in 1024x600 LCD supplier has let them down, got better LCD instead.

Hi to all,

Well LCD is not my first interest, i may live even w/o LCD,
so having more RAM, say at list 512 MB , will be much usefully.

My final usage is to put that board in a old laptop.

Can I change LCD for more RAM ? that will be really nice !

regards,

adb

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton wrote:
On Wed, Feb 3, 2010 at 12:44 PM, Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton