Re: anyone interested in grouping together to get better pricing than $130 on ARM 7in Netbooks?

On 1 Feb 2010, at 21:53, Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton wrote:

so, many apologies to everyone whom we contacted and who said "yes" we
would like one of the 7in systems @ $130, but instead would you like
to group together to get an 8.9in samsung 667mhz ARM 1024x600 netbook
instead @ $136.40  (+tax/shipping)?

I'd be interested in one of these - sorry late to the party. I'm actually in HK, so tax/shipping wouldn't be an issue for me, nor currency conversion - except RMB to HK$. Also willing to help Adam if he needs it.

Thanks,
Jon