Re: Debian Installer use GPT partition but Uboot does not recognize it ?

Hello Lennart,

Any idea where I can get a uboot image ror version 1.3.x for the open-rd ?

Do I have to compile from source ?

Could be do-able but a tad risky for me at this stage ...

I saw a gptsync util for debian (for i386), would this render the disk
usable with the "old" uboot ?

Regards

Francois