Re: Squeeze/testing on slug

Thanks Martin. I hadn't found that bug in my searches. Cheeers.

--
John D. Martin III
john.d.martin.iii@gmail.com

http://youcantmakemistakes.com

+1.269.216.9126 (us)
+20.16.558.5960 (eg)

On Sun, Sep 27, 2009 at 16:26, Martin Michlmayr <tbm@cyrius.com> wrote:
* John Martin <john.d.martin.iii@gmail.com> [2009-09-27 15:45]:
> I just upgraded a slug to squeeze/testing, and the first thing that
> I noticed is that rather than going solid green after boot the top
> LED remains blinking as though it is still booting, though I have no
> trouble logging in via SSH or running anything that I would normally
> run. I can't tell from dmesg if anything is going awry at boot and
> not starting. Has anyone else had this or know what the blinking
> might be trying to indicate?

It seems like the recent upload of nslu2-utils broke the LED
functionality.  See http://bugs.debian.org/547672
--
Martin Michlmayr
http://www.cyrius.com/