Re: Strange disk errors on NSLU2

Hi,
you were right - it is power problem. I have used my old drive and everything
is ok. I have plugged new drive into USB port in my monitor (USB link from my
computer without additional power supply) and it is not working. It works, if
it is plugged directly to computer.
So notice for others - don't use Samsung S2 Portable 500G as external drive for
NSLU2 without additional power supply. Info about product:
http://www.samsung.com/global/business/hdd/productmodel.do?group=72&type=87&subtype=88&model_cd=430

--
Jezz
mail:   jezz@hkfree.org