Re: Debian 5.0 (lenny) tar ball for the SheevaPlug - USB install

Rick Thomas wrote:

On May 12, 2009, at 3:39 AM, John Hughes wrote:

Rick Thomas wrote:
Next: (when they release a version that supports both of the on-chip ethernet ports) I plan to replace my home router/firewall/IPv6-tunnel-endpoint with a Debian shivaplug.
I think you want the "openrd" http://globalscaletechnologies.com/t-openrdcdetails.aspx

Costs about $200, has the same SOC as the plug, but with all the bits connected to the outside world (2GigE, 7USB eSATA ...).

Even a VGA out.

Very cool. I'm going to order a couple for the Lab. Can it be used with Martin Michlmayr's tarball for the SheevaPlug? If not, what Linux ports will it take?
I have no idea - someone just mentioned it on plugforum. (http://plugcomputer.org/plugforum/)