Re: Thinkfinger on Armel

Hi

Getting the following after enabling usb-debug.

Vaaraahi:~/thinkfinger/tf-tool# ./tf-tool --acquire

ThinkFinger 0.3 (http://thinkfinger.sourceforge.net/)
Copyright (C) 2006, 2007 Timo Hoenig <thoenig@suse.de>

Initializing...USB initialization...
USB initialization successful.
Error: usb_bulk_read (-2, error submitting URB: No such file or directory)
Error: usb_bulk_read (-2, error submitting URB: No such file or directory)
Error: usb_bulk_read (-2, error submitting URB: No such file or directory)
USB deinitialization...
sending deinitialization sequence.
Error: usb_bulk_write (-2, error submitting URB: No such file or directory)
USB deinitialization finished.
 done.
USB initialization...
USB initialization successful.
Error: usb_bulk_read (-2, error submitting URB: No such file or directory)
Error: usb_bulk_read (-2, error submitting URB: No such file or directory)
Error: usb_bulk_read (-2, error submitting URB: No such file or directory)
Could not acquire fingerprint (USB error).
USB deinitialization...
sending deinitialization sequence.
Error: usb_bulk_write (-2, error submitting URB: No such file or directory)
USB deinitialization finished.

regards

Nataraj