Re: Regarding Kirkwood cpu support

On Mar 25, 2009, at 4:30 PM, Martin Michlmayr wrote:

* Rick Thomas <rbthomas55@pobox.com> [2009-03-25 16:19]:
I'd suggest the latter, unless you want to help out -- there are ways to
do that, even if you don't know how to write code.

OK, I'm game.  I'd love to help.  Where can I buy one? What else
will I need in the way of hardware?

You can find a lot of information (and a buy now link) at
And this site is also beginning to have some useful information:

What other hardware you need depends on how you want to install
(either SD card, USB stick or USB disk).
Martin Michlmayr

Thanks!  I'll let you know when I've got the hardware.