Some advice on iMX31

Hello!

I got some advertisement-material from one of the chinese companies producing
the new generation of ARM based Netbooks.
And as I bought about half a year ago the NPX9000 from Carapelli industries,
but am struck as I am unable to identify or modify the bootloader of it, I am
wondering if a device based on a more commonly used processor, or rather, a
newer one, might be easier to handle in such regards.
Sadly, I already found that out, there are no official informations on the
internet, but maybe someone here knows these devices and might be able to
give advice on if and how it is possible to modify the bootloader.

I uploaded the advertisement - a pdf - to my homepage, so, when you have a
spare moment or two, have a look and maybe you can tell me then if such a
device will be worth the money and time to try and natively install a Debian
Linux on it.

http://www.tzi.de/~quitex/KINGYUNG%20G-Netbook_GL-750_spec V1_0117.pdf

--
Rüdiger Leibrandt