Where to get iceweasel source files for armel to re-build?

Does anyone know the correct way to download the iceweasel source files and its dependency lib source files for armel arch (not for i368 arch)?

I notice an emdebian version of apt tools.  I tried the following:

apt-cross -a armel -S testing –build iceweasel

It downloaded only one file, iceweasel_3.0.6-1_armel.deb, to my local dir.  That is not the source file set, but is only the pre-built binaries.  It also does not download any dependency lib source files.  Is there any special option or special command to only download the source files that were used to build iceweasel_3.0.6-1_armel.deb?

In the console log of apt-cross, it contains such a message:

progress bar already finished at /usr/bin/apt-cross line 532

Does anyone what it means?

Thanks a lot for your help!

- Weidong