Re: Test images for Debian lenny rc2 available

* Loïc Minier <lool@dooz.org> [2009-02-07 14:52]:
> However, I also flashed the released Debian firmware image and it
> worked fine!  One weird thing is that the SSH key generation remained
> at 0% until it was complete (no progress feedback), but that's ok.

Yes, this is expected.  The progress bar is not updated as the key is
being generated.

>  I wonder whether it's possible to continue the installation over serial
>  port and not over SSH?

Sure, you can simply continue with the installation on the serial
console.

--
Martin Michlmayr
http://www.cyrius.com/