Miss. Alice Halim

Hi Dear,
How are you today I hope that everything is ok with you as it is my great pleasure to contact you in having communication with you starting from today, please i wish you will have the desire with me so that we can get to know each other better and see what happens in future.

I will be very happy if you can write me through my email for easy communication so that we can know each other, I will give you my pictures and details about me upon hearing from you. waiting for your response as i wish you all the best.

Your new friend

Miss Alice Halim

Find the home of your dreams with eircom net property
Sign up for email alerts now http://www.eircom.net/propertyalerts