partner for assistance

I have a new email address!
You can now email me at: zadiqmoha2@yahoo.ie

- My name is Mr.Zadiq Mohammed This Message Might Meet You In Utmost Surprise. However, It's Just My Urgent Need For Foreign Partner That Made Me To Contact You For ThisTransaction. Am Currently Holding The Post Of Regional Foreign Manager of our Bank.I got your contact when i was searching for an overseas partner to assist me through banker's seminar held recently in UK I have the opportunity of transferring the left over funds ($15.million) abandoned From one our Bank clients ccount.Hence, i am inviting you for a business deal where this money can be shared between us in the ratio of 50/40 / 10% for any income expenses that will come during the transfer,if you agree to my business proposal. Further details of the transfer will be forwarded to you as soon as i receive your retun mail Mr.Zadiq Mohammed