Re: UNS: Re: Update APEX for fatted nslu2 (FatSlug)

First of all, you don't need APEX 1.5.14 to use a fatslug.  I'm using
1.5.8 and it works just fine.

You can download the /dev/mtdblock2 image that I'm using from
ftp://ftp.buici.com/pub/apex/apex-1.5.8-slug-mtdblock2.bin.  Note that
it has both the APEX image as well as my environment.

As for the hanging, I'm going to insist that you solder a four-pin
header to your board and wire-up a serial cable or serial to usb
cable.  It's just way to hard to guess what is happening without
seeing the console output.