Re: apt-get upgrade error: package `coreutils' contains empty filename ?

Still no luck on this. I can't even seem to force dpkg to upgrade:

# apt-get -fm install dpkg
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree... Done
Suggested packages:
  lzma
  dpkg
1 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 59 not upgraded.
Need to get 0B/2039kB of archives.
After unpacking 0B of additional disk space will be used.
(Reading database ... dpkg: error processing
/var/cache/apt/archives/dpkg_1.13.26_arm.deb (--unpack):
 files list file for package `coreutils' contains empty filename
 /var/cache/apt/archives/dpkg_1.13.26_arm.deb
Processing was halted because there were too many errors.