Cirrus ARM EP7312 Development Board

Hi,

My dad gave me an extra ARM EP7312 board.  I'd like to boot Debian on it
but I'm having a very hard time understanding how to get a boot-loader
installed.  Plus it doesn't seem to come up with any kind of default
firmware on the embedded LCD and doesn't try to grab an IP from my dhcp
server.  I'm planning to look at both serial ports and see if I can find
something but I don't have access to a serial cable until tomorrow.  Any
and all guidence is appreciated.

On a side note, I do have a parallel cable but I have never used a
parallel cable to boot a box or grab a tty.

Thanks,
Spenser