Re: [OT] Hard disk recommendation for NSLU2

Hi Karma,

I am using a Western Digital Passport (Essential) 320 GB.
http://www.westerndigital.com/en/products/products.asp?DriveID=391

It is expensive, but as it is USB powered there is no extra power brick,
cable, socket, etc required.

My Slug just stands on the drive; it is very neat, and almost silent.

Alan