Re: d-i does not show jfs in partition tool

En/na Tobias Frost ha escrit:
Sure, I gonna try to help you.
Please test only if you feel confident to do so, as I don't want you to
break your nslu. (I have a Thecus, and on this I now how to load a
recovery system. But on the nslu, I have not glue)

I'm not sure that I understood you correctly: Did you mean with
Can you will help me for migrating one partition to jfs and detecting the possible bug?
I'm ready Tobias.
My partition table is:
| hda1 | Primary - ext3 | / | 10 GB |
| hda2 | Primary - swap | swap | 2 GB |
| hda3 | Primary - ext3 | /home | 3 GB |
| hda5 | Logic - ext3 | /var | 9 GB |
| hda6 | Logic - ext3 | /var/log | 1 GB |
| hda7 | Logic - ext3 | /chrut | 2 GB |
| hda8 | Logic - ext2 | /segur | 2 GB |
| hda9 | Logic - Non formated | **for testing JFS** | 10 GB |
| hda10 | Logic -  | Non formated | 1 GB |

So, I'm ready for formatiing hda0 as JFS. Can you guide me on that?. What do I need? Please, tell me step by step... I'm novice.

Thanks in advance,
Xan.