Re: ARM kernel snapshots - 2.6.27-rc2

Thanks Kevin,

however, I currently short on time (I have some deadline as my new job
starts in September and till then I have to finish this Master
Thesis...)

Told that, I just remememer: I hava a FTDI on this AVR-Programmer I
built some time ago. Ans this one is laying around. So I just have to
get me a MAX232 and solder two wires to it... I'll look in my
electronics box. There could be one....

coldtobi