5.0beta2 dose not find my disks

Hi, after getting to access my slug, ive got the next problem. The installer dosnt find my drives. I have a 1GB USB Stick connected and a 320GB USB hard drive. As described in the manual (http://www.cyrius.com/debian/nslu2/install.html) i loaded the partman-ext3 and usb-storage modules. Because this dos not work ive tryed also to load the other ATA modules. But they dosnt work too.

If i go to shell, i could mount both drives.

Any suggestions?

Steve