Re: debian 5.0beta2 image dose not boot on NSLU2

* Steve Wagner <lists@lanwin.de> [2008-08-06 17:17]:
> Set slug is set to an static ip adress, but i dont know where i dose
> this. So i can not check if the data is correct. But the SlugOSLE
> image  boots after flashing without changes on the network
> configuration and is  available on the network address i set before.
>
> How can i get the debian 5.0beta2 to boot?

Isn't this essentially the same message you posted to the nslu2-linux?
I'm not sure why you'll get better responses here.

The most likely explanation is that your static network configuration
is not complete.  If this is the case, the installer will not start.
There might be other reasons but without a serial console it's
impossible to say.

The network configuration is stored in a MTD partition called SysConf.
You should be able to change the network configuration with SlugOS
(either complete the static config, or change it to use DHCP) and then
to flash debian-installer again.
--
Martin Michlmayr
http://www.cyrius.com/