Re: Iceweasel Source Package for armel

On 6/27/08, Joe Foster <joefoster62@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Fri, Jun 27, 2008 at 9:36 AM, Martin Guy <martinwguy@yahoo.it> wrote:
> > On 6/27/08, Joe Foster <joefoster62@gmail.com> wrote:
> > > First thanks for the iceweasel and xulrunner builds for armel, works
> great!
> >
> > Which ones are you using - the ones from the main repository now, I hope.
>
> Which repo?  Debian (web interface) does not show armel iceweasel
> I am using simplemachines.it/debian armel-experimental    (your's  I
> beleive)
>  Is there a better one to use?

Yes, Riku has a later version in sid/unstable (3.0-rc2 I think). You
should get it if you
apt-get update and apt-get upgrade, as well as the mainline xulrunner.

apt-get source iceweasel
should get you the right thing from yout friendly local mirror

I think. If not, try adding the experimental branch (sorry, i can;t be
arsed to look for you right now :)

> Grabed armel iceweasel-2.0.0.14 and
Noooooo, iceweasel-3.0-rc2 or something similar.

Good luck!