Re: ARM kernel snapshots - 2.6.26-rc7

Holger Levsen wrote:
On Monday 23 June 2008 06:56, Rod Whitby wrote:
I'd like to start work on a Freecom FSG-3 kernel config in Debian, for
when upstream support finally gets merged in 2.6.27 ...

I guess adding those patches to the debian 2.6.26 kernel is no option?

That's certainly possible - perhaps you can raise a BTS for it?

The patch (which has been accepted by the ARM kernel maintainer and is queued for 2.6.27) is at:

http://svn.nslu2-linux.org/svnroot/kernel/trunk/patches/2.6.26/

It would need to be enabled in the Debian defconfig and so forth ...

-- Rod