Re: maintainers needed for slugimage, ixp4xx-microcode, uboot-mkimage

(It seems that I sent my answer only to Joey
off-list, sorry.)

During my GSoC project [0] I will make use of
uboot-mkimage, building images for D-I for the
Kurobox Pro. I would be very happy to maintain
uboot-mkimage.

I don't see any of the packages mentioned up
for adoption yet.

-- Per

[0] http://code.google.com/soc/2008/debian/appinfo.html?csaid=63C5E164A1357009