Re: Possible bug in debian arm?

En/na Martin Guy ha escrit:
Hi.
When you're asking for people to help you for free, it's a good idea
to say first in one line what your actual problem is. A long
incoherent story with pages and pages of program output is just a
puzzle for people who have a lot of time to spare and enjoy reading
program output, not a coherent request for help.

No offense. It's a common mistake to make, but it lacks respect for
other people's time.

Sorry, Martin. The problem is in the last line! ;-)
My problem/bug is that "I can't connect via ssh to my nslu2 after apt-get install module-assistant"
The steps for getting it are these I wrote.

I wonder if you can help me,
Xan.